In order to view these forms you need to have Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download and install Acrobat Reader.
Salem CyberSpace is looking for individuals who share a dedication and commitment to breaking down the barriers of the digital divide that exists within our nation. You are the ideal volunteer if you meet the following:
- Enjoy working with people
- Value quality of work and customer service
- Appreciate the power of technology
- Can volunteer your time 3 - 5 hours per week (on a regular schedule)
We need volunteers who have skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Fund raising/grant-writing for the non-profit sector
- Repairing PC's
- Teaching (as a teacher's aide)
- Tutors for our CyberYouth Program
- Mentor/tutor - assist members during open access
- Graphic/art skills to develop newsletters, brochures, flyers etc.
- Marketing design or program expertise
- Written translations (English-Spanish)
If you're a student, homemaker, retired, employed or looking for employment and have a few hours to spare, and you want contribute to helping our clients cross the digital divide, please complete the form below. Both daytime and evening hours are available.
Spanish speaking volunteers are particularly needed.
We know that your time is valuable. We guarantee that the work will be interesting, rewarding and fun. We are building a culture based on community, trust and respect. Please join our community and help make a difference!
All volunteers are eligible for free training credits!